Amidst of a slew of new products and designs that are either in production or testing, we always manage to find time to do fun stuff.
The Ducky Vuitton pattern is based on that of the luxury goods Luis Vuitton, except it has ducks, lots of ducks. We'd put Huey, Dewey and Louie on them, but we figure our lives will be immeasurably better if we don't get a cease and desist letter from Disney.
We do silly products (anyone remembers Randy's Super Taco
Magazine Socks?), we don't run them often. Ducky Vuitton
magazines are limited to 150 for 2021, with no plans to run them again soon.
Midway Firearms Refinishing has been laser engraving our 6315 and 6310 flash suppressors since 2017, and handles all of our Cerakoted products, such as CNF, ESF, REF, RE5F, etc. They are as meticulous as they're creative. When we were shown the Buddha Trump magazines, our first question was "when can we get some."
Gen M3 is available in black or FDE, Gen M2 is available in ODG only.
Magpul Gen M2 and M3 PMag differences:
* Gen M3 dust cover ships with a dust cover, M2 does not. M3 dust cover will not fit Gen 2 PMags.
* Slimmer floor plate on the Gen M3
* Gen M3 works on non-AR systems such as SCAR, HK416, and SA-80.
* Gen M3 has an over insertion stop on the spline.
* Gen M3 has square grids, or dot matrix on the bottom for markings
* Gen M3 has improved strength, and low friction, four way anti-tilt follower colored in grey.
Ducky Vuitton magazines are fully functional 30rd AR15/M16 magazines, we cannot ship these magazines to CA, CO, CT, District of Columbia, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, and VT, and Aurora, IL, Cook County, IL, and Deerfield, IL.
As distasteful as these laws are, we still have to obey them. Our site would process transactions with these addresses, but we'll cancel them if they're being shipped to these liberal states and counties.