The Edgar Sherman Design Sling, ESD Sling, was designed with purpose,
research extreme testing, and experience. The ESD Sling is adaptable to
the end user. The ESD Sling is highly customizable to any rifle,
subgun, shotgun, hunting rifle, bolt action and PDW weapon system. There
are two adjustment sections on the ESD sling. A rear adjustment section
to fit the ESD sling to your body size and additional gear. And a quick
adjust section to loosen or tighten the sling while in use. The ESD
Sling adjustment system is more adaptable to natural body movement and
body mechanics. The 1-inch width of the ESD sling has less friction then
wider slings and allows the ESD sling to move across your body without
The ESD sling has an elastic regulator preventing webbing from
twisting or jamming when adjusting. This system also allows the sling to
be folded up on itself and stored tightly to the weapon system. This
feature is great for patrol vehicle storage or bag/pack/case storage.
Simply pull on the ESD Sling to deploy the sling to its full length.
- NEW ESD Pull Tab featured on all slings! Enhanced grip for easier adjustability.
- Quick adjust moves naturally in both opening and closing
- Super lightweight
- Streamline design
- Can fold into itself and quickly be released from storage
- Hand made in the USA
- Berry compliant materials
- 20+inches of adjustment in the rear section of the strap
- Open Ends: This means that you will have an ITW triglide on each end
of the sling to secure your attachment method. You could add any
connection method for your rifle that you’d like and if needed trim the
sling to your size (this is standard on most rifle slings).