- RMR sight to plate screws vs. Holosun screws
- Making the case for closed bottom muzzle devices
- 6315KM and 6310KM installation
- On thread engagement
- Form vs. function
- Vltor RE-A5 vs RE10/A5SR
- TGF (Trigger Guard, Forward Controls)
- On overcorrection
- On Quality, a paper by JD Tomlinson
- Please stake your castle nut!
Posted by Roger Wang on 7/14/2017 to News
In 2017, we'll be making some changes to the LDFA, almost all of which is under the hood, and almost impossible to detect with naked eyes:
1. Change of material from 17-4 SS to 4140 steel.
2. Change of coating from black oxide to black nitride.
3. Save for the plunger cap (where we deleted the rim), all other parts have been remade to conform to TDP specs and tolerances
4. Deletion of LDFA-Ti from the line up. We were never much of a fashion/lifestyle company, LDFA-Ti is the last bling product we offer, and it's being put to rest.
LDFA v2 will also see an increase in MSRP, we've kept the original LDFA at the same price for 3 years. Our cost went up considerably since then :(
LDFA v2 should be ready this winter. Original 17-4 and Ti LDFAs are almost out of stock, if you want to get one, don't wait too long :)