This light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head.
It can be used with the Modlite 18650 body or the smaller Modlite 18350
body. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400%
greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations
where extreme throw is needed.
If you are on the fence about which light head to purchase we recommend the PLH light head which is available here.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. This light is an excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and
if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch
fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650/18350 high drain cells. Runtime is about 80 minutes with 18650 and about 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cells.
Do not stack 18350 cells into
an 18650 body this can cause the light to malfunction. Only use 18650
cells in 18650 bodies and 18350 cells in 18350 bodies.