- RMR sight to plate screws vs. Holosun screws
- Making the case for closed bottom muzzle devices
- 6315KM and 6310KM installation
- On thread engagement
- Form vs. function
- Vltor RE-A5 vs RE10/A5SR
- TGF (Trigger Guard, Forward Controls)
- On overcorrection
- On Quality, a paper by JD Tomlinson
- Please stake your castle nut!
Posted by Roger Wang on 11/13/2018 to News
Posted by Roger Wang on 10/10/2018 to News
We're of the belief not everything can be made better by being larger, taller or longer. We have certainly made the case and aptly demonstrated this with several of Forward Controls designed products, such as LDFA, EMR, and ABC/R. In key areas, these products have reduced footprint to mitigate interference.
Posted by Roger Wang on 8/14/2017 to News
Posted by Roger Wang on 7/14/2017 to News
Posted by Roger Wang on 4/6/2017 to News
ABC/R v2 does away with lightening cuts, but the weight saving has been retained by reducing the thickness of the upper paddle, and tapering it to be more compatible with wide receivers, the weight difference between the original and v2 is 0.001oz.
Posted by Roger Wang on 10/15/2015 to News