he VLTOR EMOD provides a variety of enhancements in comparison to
other stocks. The increased length is a major benefit for those weapons
using scoped rifles, as it increases the available comb for any length
of pull. The EMOD is slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular
M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making transitions from the
ready position feel more natural.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR
may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export
of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S.
Government and VLTOR.
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 4 CR123 or three AA batteries in each compartment
- Weatherproof compartment in the clubfoot area of the stock that hold two AA batteries
- Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Has standard military and quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Slightly wider and longer at the
toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making
transitions from the ready position feel more natural
- Kit includes five position Mil-Spec receiver extension , carbine spring and buffer kit, VLTOR Lock Plate and VLTOR Lock Nut
Vltor EMOD stocks we carry are for TDP spec receiver extensions.