Aimpoint® has once again advanced the standard for pistol mounted optics with the introduction of the Acro P-2™ red dot sight. This?next generation sight incorporates an improved LED emitter coupled with a higher capacity CR2032 battery to provide an astonishing five years (50,000 hours) of constant-on power while getting you on target faster and more accurately.
Designed to endure the physical forces generated by semi-automatic pistol slides, the?ACRO™ series?was the first pistol sight to offer a fully enclosed optical channel to protect the LED emitter.??Built to exceed the requirements of professional users, the Acro P-2 has been tested and proven to withstand the extreme shock, vibration, temperatures, and material stresses generated by firing over 20,000 rounds of .40 S&W ammunition.?
The new high efficiency LED emitter provides a sharp 3.5 MOA dot. Protective clear glass front and rear lenses guard the advanced reflective lens system. The new digital intensity adjustment keypad provides a more distinct tactile feel when adjusting the dot intensity, and these controls are now placed next to the battery compartment to help protect the power adjustments against unintentional changes.
In addition to use as a primary optic on handguns, the Acro P-2 can be mounted on carbines, shotguns and rifles or utilized as a backup sight on magnified scopes and thermal imagers. The sight can be mounted on a wide range of optics-ready handguns using adapter plates. It is night vision compatible, and the dot can also be turned up for use in bright sunlight.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 3.5 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 6
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (battery included)
- Battery can be quickly changed without removing optic
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed housing protects all electronic components of the sight from all elements
- Sealed optical channel protects the optic from rain, mud, sand, or snow
- 7075-T6 High-strength Aluminum Hard-anodized
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 115 feet (35 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 2.1 oz / 60 g (sight only)
- Size 1.9” x 1.3” x 1.2” (L x W x H)