The C-A-T Elastic TQ Holder from North American Rescue allows personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest, gear or belt. Made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors features an end tuck instead of button snap. The Elastic Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open hood design to completely clear the TQ for hasty removal, up, down, or outward. Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included).
* Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
* PALS/MOLLE-style strap with tuck finish eliminating the need for a button snap. Versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt for rapid & easy access
* Easy-open quick release hood
* Extended elastic body for TQ release outwards under pressure
* 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
Dimensions: 7" H x 1.75" W x 1.5" D
Weight: 2 oz.
This NAR CAT elastic TQ holder can be used with our CSF (Carbine Sling, FCD)
. Disconnect the emergency release buckle located in the rear (stock) end of the sling, the buckle can slip through the MOLLE straps on the TQ holder's back.
Note: the TQ holder does not come with a tourniquet, the NAR CAT can be purchased separately: CAT Tourniquet